Looking back at my preliminary task, I must say I have learnt a lot in almost every area. In our preliminary task, it really didn’t go to plan and to be honest we didn’t have much of a plan anyway. So our final product was a much better attempt then our preliminary. The main problems we had in our preliminary were general fluency in editing, and assignment of production roles. However, in our full final product I believe we took this into account and the fluency in editing of our final product was actually quite decent, therefore one thing I have learnt from the progression to the final product is the use of adobe premiere, I felt quite intimidated by this software when editing my preliminary, however during the editing stage of our final product I was able to come to terms with the programme and generally feel more comfortable using it.
However, one problem that I think carried on to our media final media product was the organisation of production roles, especially casting. We actually started filming using completely different actors then the ones in our final completed product, but using the previous cast outlined inconsistency in production work, there were many days planned for filming in which original cast found difficult to organise, and to be honest we( me and Harry) should have been more organised as well. But we were able to sort these problems and use only two characters in the whole opening which I think was a much better idea than the initial cast of four or five, especially for the genre we were appealing too.